Permanent magnetsSintex supplies the following types of magnets:
- Neodymium magnets (NdFeB)
- Ferritte magnets (SrFe)
- Samarium cobalt magnets (SmCo)
We produce polymer-bonded neodymium magnets. We source other magnets, such as sintered neodymium, sintered ferrite, polymer-bonded ferrite and sintered samarium cobalt magnets from third parties – for the production of our magnetic systems and direct resale. All magnets are manufactured or sourced based on customer drawings/sketches.
We also offer a range of coating options which protect the magnets and ensure high corrosion resistance.
We ensure the quality and magnetic properties of the products we resell, and are responsible for auditing and logistics. We have many years' experience in this area and offer everything from simple gripping magnets to technically complex magnets – with or without coatings.
Advantages of the polymer-bonded NdFeB magnets:
- The component is pressed in a single process
- High mechanical strength
- Increased density
- 4-6 times stronger than traditional magnets
- Greater power at reduced volume
- Increased efficiency
- Long service life
- High operating temperature
- Opportunity for eco-friendly production with no epoxy and fewer steps in the process